- Hearing Health House Hints & Humor Hints & Humor page has new monthly quotes, helpful household tips, famous sayings, humor, interesting facts, quizzes or riddles.
- "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
- An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
- ~ Winston Churchill
everything is more rewarding than you expect;
- "Nothing is as hard as it looks;
~ Maxwell's Law
- and if anything can go right, it will, and at the best possible moment.
- If you ain't one, I bet you know one!
- Old People are easy to spot at sporting events during the playing of the National Anthem. Old People remove their caps, cover their hearts, stand at attention and sing without embarrassment. They know the words and believe in them.
- Old People remember World War II, Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, Normandy, and Hitler. they remember the Atomic Age, the Korean War, The Cold War, the Jet Age and the Moon Landing. They remember the 50 plus Peacekeeping Missions from 1945 to 2005, not to mention Vietnam.
- If you bump into an Old People on the sidewalk, he wil apologize. If you pass an Old People on the street, he will nod or tip his cap to a lady. Old People trust strangers and are courtly to women and treat them with great respect.
- Old People hold the door for the next person and always, when walking, make certain the lady is on the inside for protection.
- Old People get embarrassed if someone curses in front of women and children and don't like any dirty language on TV or in the movies.
- Old People have moral courage and personal integrity. They seldom brag unless it's about their children, grandchildren, or their animals.
- It's the Old People who know our great country is protected, not by politicians, but by the young men and women in the military serving their country.
- Thank God for Old People!